Wednesday, June 10, 2009

E3 2009


It has been about a week since I was at E3, so I figured I would upload some pics from my trip. It was good to see E3 back at the LA Convention Center this year; however, it didn’t feel like the E3 of old. The expo felt as if only half of the publishers in the industry had booths and their displays were very minimalistic compared to the over-the-top antics that we had seen in the past. Basically, there were walls, carpet, monitors and game kiosks.

I guess you could say that is all that the show needs to have especially with how the economy is performing this year, but after attending E3 for over a decade I have come accustomed to seeing it shine with more pizzazz.

Hopefully, next year’s show will gain a bit more momentum and have even more product to evaluate. It only took me a half of a day to wander the expo and observe everything there was to see and there were only a handful of products that I would say were really worth checking out. I will post more pictures from the show soon – stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment