Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wasteland Returns To The American Southwest

I recently downloaded an oldie but a goodie for free from GOG.com, the original Fallout. I remember when that game came out in 1997. It really pushed the visal boundaries for a turn based rpg. I look forward to booting it up and enjoying it again soon.

Now @BrianFargo and inXile are bringing that tactical strategy feeling back with Wasteland 2. The original Wasteland came out back in 1988 and has been coined the godfather of post-apocalyptic rpgs.

Anyway, I jumped on the Kickstarter bandwagon a little late for this product, but again am trying to show my support nonetheless. You can still get in on a good deal and buy the game now for only $15 via their Kickstarter website. Check it out and join the Desert Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment